Average rating : MEDIUM
Shopin is a universal shopper profile that delivers a more personalized shopping experience on retailer websites via AI & decentralized blockchain technology.
|Private-sale:||ENDED||0 / 0 raised|
|Pre-sale:||-||ENDED||$0/ $0 raised|
|Crowd-sale:||30 Mar||ENDED||$0/ $0 raised|
Raised: 42,546,499USD of 50,000,000USD ( 85%)
|Ticker:||SHPN||Available for token sale:||33%|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||no info / no info|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:||0.1USD|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. A representative of a company that has strength in marketing in a market where marketing is important. Presence of countermeasures against token price maintenance. Investor Protection Policy exists.
2. They already have had two distributors and retailers with successful results. Fast roadmap and realistic business model.
3. Investors are excellent advisors and well-known venture capital funds.
A complementary point
1. There is a problem with tokenomics. Dumping due to bonus differences can occur.
2. Data-related ICOs has a poorer performance, success cases are fewer than in others categories.
3. Price dump may be expected due to a rather large hard cap and the rate of price increase may be slower.see more