Global payment service
Average rating : HIGH
A decentralised protocol for cross border payments and credit scoring empowered by Stellar and Ethereum.
|Pre-sale:||20 Apr - 30 Apr||ENDED||17,500,000 / 17,500,000 USD raised|
|Crowd-sale:||20 Apr - 21 May||ENDED|
Raised: 17,500,000 of 17,500,000USD ( 100%)
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:||40|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||YES||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:||0.5 ETH / no max|
|Team:||16 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
13-May. Sergey: They transfered money from their wallet, around 1000 ETH, which is suspicious. It increases risk. Project looks like Medium Interest. When there is such situation in Medium project I think it is better not to participate. Link
30-May. Sergey: I partcipate in it because of funds. It is Medium Interest with red flags.see more
1. The project that makes stellar's overseas payment easier in reality
2. By adding a blockchain to the payment system that was already commercialized and operated by a company called RateX, it enables worldwide payment. Almost all development has been completed.
3. Hard cap is not big and much investment is made in private stage. A strong team based in Singapore National University.
A complementary point
1. Ico The fundraising period has been slowed down. There were complaints from people in this regard.
2. They are still only supporting Singapore dollars. More substantive verification is needed.
3. They have partnered with a somewhat unidentified company called Brahma OS. Brahma OS is a group that spreads false facts that they are partnering with JP morgan, HSBC and Citi GROUP.see more