No plans to participate in Orbs Network token sale. Token Metrics not good. Raising $133M and most tokens are being kept by the team.
I was originally somewhat bullish on it from a low score project to give them some attention, but I eventually ended up passing on it because there was a number of things happening.
1. Reverse ico conducted by a company that has been in business for 20 years. There is a solid partnership to actually deal. A very detailed white paper.
2. The concept of hypercontract that supplements smart contracts. Contribution to work efficiency.
3. Great tokenomics. They did not give a bonus to institutional investment.
A complementary point
1. Competition with existing business optimization solution companies.
2. It is difficult to find specific institutional investment status.
3. It is not easy to find information about parent company such as b2b company. You can find it on the Italian website.