Scalable smart-contract technology
Average rating : HIGH
Offering the fastest, safest and most scalable smart-contract blockchain technology.
|Private-sale:||ENDED||0 / 0 raised|
|Pre-sale:||-||ENDED||$0/ $0 raised|
|Crowd-sale:||TBA||NOT STARTED||$0/ $0 raised|
Raised: $ 0 of $ 0 ( 0%)
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:||%|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||no info / no info|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||8 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
One that’s been on my radar is Kadena. It’s a smart contract blockchain as well as an infrastructure project, but I think the initial pre-sale is already over, they are raising a ton of money – I’m probably gonna be passing on that as well.
24-Apr. Am I still bullish on Kadena ICO? No, I'm not, they're raising too much money. Link
1. Highly scalable blockchain, developed a proprietary language, and team runs ICO as it goes through the main net.
2. Block-chain in which developers from JP Morgan target financial institutions. Active development progress is seen on GitHub.
3. Excellent white paper and technical white paper. Destructive Cross Chain Method. High quality Q&A section on Reddit.
A complementary point
1. The highly scalable block chains market is called the Red Ocean.
2. There is a lack of judgment because the exact tokenomics has not been announced yet. Token lock for team members is short.
3. Institutional investment is relatively small.see more