HYCON is the digital asset built on top of a faster and more scalable blockchain developed by the Infinity Project team. Using a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) structure, it has the capability to publish several blocks simultaneously with the ability to resolve conflicting transactions and reject double-spends through the SPECTRE consensus algorithm.
One that’s been on my radar is Kadena. It’s a smart contract blockchain as well as an infrastructure project, but I think the initial pre-sale is already over, they are raising a ton of money – I’m probably gonna be passing on that as well.
24-Apr. Am I still bullish on Kadena ICO? No, I'm not, they're raising too much money.
1. Highly scalable blockchain, developed a proprietary language, and team runs ICO as it goes through the main net.
2. Block-chain in which developers from JP Morgan target financial institutions. Active development progress is seen on GitHub.
3. Excellent white paper and technical white paper. Destructive Cross Chain Method. High quality Q&A section on Reddit.
A complementary point
1. The highly scalable block chains market is called the Red Ocean.
2. There is a lack of judgment because the exact tokenomics has not been announced yet. Token lock for team members is short.
3. Institutional investment is relatively small.