Average rating : HIGH
We build foundational distributed and decentralized technologies for the future Internet.
With open-source, transparency and diversity as our core values, we are currently developing OrbitDB, a scalable and trustless peer-to-peer database, and database protocols for a global data layer to re-decentralize the web.
The name Haja comes from the Finnish prefix that signifies decentralization.
|Crowd-sale:||TBA - ...||NOT STARTED|
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. Polychain, Bigchain DB, Outlier Ventures etc. And a very strong team of IPFS main developers.
2. It is Decentralized Database Protocol. The protocol integrates with existing databases, unlocking them to the decentralized web, and enabling interoperability between structured data sources.
3. Developing with orbitDB on github.
A complementary point
1. No specific schedule or token has been published yet.
2. There are many strong competitors.
3. No specific roadmap has been made yet and it seems to be in the initial development status.see more