Peer to peer lending platform
Average rating : MEDIUM
Decentralized insurance protocol to collectively build insurance products.
|Crowd-sale:||25 Jun - 25 Jul||ENDED|
Raised: 3,785,427 of 28,300,000USD ( 13%)
|Ticker:||DIP||Available for token sale:||30|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. A project that has been fully developed for 16 years. Unlike companies that start development after ico, a lot of development has been completed.
2. An environment that can be focused on development for two years by receiving pre-investment from the capital such as Bitfury, Kr1, and Coinfund.
3. A career in many awards. Insurance ico is more solid than other projects in the field.
A complementary point
1. The focus is on the development and the promotion is not done properly. hype is not great.
2. It is the structure that should actually generate sales. Salesforce seems to be important.see more