Average rating : MEDIUM
The world’s first platform offering licensed digital collectables, with real world ownership.
|Pre-sale:||13 May - 13 May||NOT STARTED||1,913,000 / 5,400,000 USD raised|
Raised: 1,913,000 of 22,125,000USD ( 9%)
|Ticker:||OMI||Available for token sale:||50|
|Token type:||ERC-20||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||ETH||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||29 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
ECOMI’s products have potential to become mainstream. With the Secure Wallet being at the base of the ecosystem, and the ECOMI Collect being the company’s flagship product, ECOMI can possibly reach a mass market of the pop culture.see more
ECOMI Collect: A Digital Collectible Ecosystem Built on Blockchain Technology
- Funding being raised in BTC not ETH
- Hardcap of 1500 BTC, resulting in a 4.5m (at $3K BTC), 6m (at $4K BTC) and 7.5m (at 5K BTC) USD hardcap
- OMI token issued as GO-20 tokens on GoChain
- OMI Non Fungible Tokens (digital collectibles) issued as GO-721 tokens
- OMI GO-20 tokens are “burnt” when traded for GO-721 NFT tokens
- Token price is one Satoshi and will only be paired to BTC. In theory, this means the token price cannot go any lower than the initial issuing price
- Public sale via use of an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) with the issuing exchange unknown at this point in time
- All private and public sale tokens will be immediately unlocked and available for trading post IEO
- Head of Global Licensing is Alfred Kahn, responsible for some of the biggest releases in the licensing industry, including Pokémon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Cabbage Patch Kids
- Strong advisory team including Benn “GoChain” Godenzi and Andrew “Chromaway” Lee
- 15 major content licensing partnerships already signed, with a further 20 in the works (the team states these deals are 90%+ completed)
- Beta version of dApp due out in Q1 2019, v1 in Q2 2019
- Hardware wallets (Secure Wallet & ECOMI Collect Wallet) will support the storage of NFT collectables. ECOMI Collect Wallets will be sold at 4000+ retail channels for $29.99 USD RRPsee more
Ecomi aims to build an ecosystem where users can buy, sell and trade premium digital collectibles. It consists of the main three components:
1) Ecomi Collect App, that provides access to users to all ECOMI services and features
2) Ecomi Secure Wallet, a cryptocurrency and private key hardware device that ensures the protection of digital assets via a convenient credit card sized device.
Both the Secure Wallet and the Ecomi App are already live and functional.
3) The last component is the Content Licenses/Digital Collectibles Accessible. Ecomi has already partnered with notable companies in the licensing sphere: Crane Kahn (licensing company and currently owns the content licensing IP for Kung Foo Pork Choppers (which has 7 billion annual views in China), Mofy, Wonder Balls and WordWorld), Vagabond games&collectables, Pixion Games, etc.
The team consists of solid and experienced members that have already delivered two products.
But the most interesting part to keep an eye on ???? is tokenomics ;D
The token price for private sale and IEO participants is the same: 1OMI = 0.00000001 BTC (1 Satoshi????). 1 Satoshi is the minimum decimal for trading, that means that token price can't go lower in BTC equivalent. It's a very interesting approach because if buy orders will be 0.00000001 BTC, sell orders will be 0.00000002 BTC, which is basically 2x????.
But it will work only for Bitforex because it has a Minimal Trading Price Step of 0.00000001 BTC, when for example Bitmax has a Minimal Trading Step of 0.000000001 BTC (+1 Decimal!)
ECOMI is possibly the first-ever blockchain project that delivers a mass-market product whose revenue has a directly proportional impact on the token: as the company's sales will increase, so will the token value. In order to create new digital collectibles OMI tokens have to be used locked, creating direct demand for the token.
The IEO will take place on Bitforex exchange on 12th of May at 21:00 (GMT+8)
▪️BitForex Subscription Amount: 10,000,000,000 OMI = 100 BTC (~$600,000)
▪️Initial Circulating Supply: 150,000,000,000 OMI = 1500 BTC (~$9,000,000)
▪️Min. / Max. Individual Cap: 0.02 BTC / 0.5 BTC
OMI/BTC trading pair will open on 15th of May, 17:00 (GMT+8)
We strongly advise keeping an eye on Ecomi salesee more