Average rating : HIGH
Carry is a protocol that powers the next generation of apps for offline retail. At its heart is an incentive mechanism that drives consumers to Carry merchant stores. The whole system is geared toward enabling consumers, merchants and advertisers alike.
- Crypto-enabled payment terminals for offline businesses. (10,000+ terminals in place tracking $2 Billion in real spending online, thanks to Carry’s key partner company, Spoqa.)
- Branded tokens for online brands and shops—the “loyalty points” of the future
- A wallet API for payments that enables consumers to manage their own privacy and optionally monetize their transaction data.
- A targeted advertising system based on the opt-in transaction data blockchain
!!Pre-sale Round finished in 1 minute 38 seconds.!!
|Pre-sale:||24 Jun - 25 Jun||ENDED||5,000 / 5,000 ETH raised|
|Crowd-sale:||26 Aug - 04 Sep||ENDED|
Raised: 44,650 of 47,000ETH ( 95%)
|Ticker:||CRE||Available for token sale:||40|
|Token type:||ERC20||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||ETH||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ 15|
|Prototype:||NO||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:||0.1 ETH / 50 ETH|
|Team:||12 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
I believe the team is very capable of executing the idea and Carry Protocol can be successful in making crypto payments and loyalty points in cryptocurrency go mainstream in Korea but the lack of advisors and long roadmap turns me off. Looking at the business model the hardcap cap for the project is justified: as the hardware needed to execute the project and distribution is expensive. However high hardcap for blockchain protocol reduces the rating for this projectsee more
Our thoughts on buying the tokens for flipping and investing for the long term are as follows:
For flipping: B
The hard cap is a bit on the high side for a dApp platform. Even though the idea, team, and business development progress are all above average, we have a neutral view on the short-term performance.
For long-term holding: A
The project is run by successful entrepreneurs and the use of CRE tokens makes sense for the business. We believe the project has a good chance to succeed, especially considering that it is based in South Korea, the country that is very savvy with the use of cryptocurrencies.see more
1. Carry protocol is a project based on successful startup in Korea called spoqa.
2. It is supported by strong investors. Hashed, Signum, kenetic and others.
3. Obtaining offline purchasing data is potential because it is a field of data that other data companies cannot obtain. Card companies also have limited access to data.
A complementary point
1. The somewhat hard cap is big. And the roadmap is not fast.
2. In the end, it is the structure in which data must be bought by various companies, but there is a question about whether there will be a dramatic price increase.see more
-Strong management team - Worked for premium corporates with top tier academics
"Early members of the Carry Team will comprise of founding members of Spoqa, guaranteeing full support from Spoqa for Carry Protocol"
-Investor team - Spoqa has $10 million in funding and has expanded from Korea into Japan. The Carry Protocol has already drawn support from known cryptocurrency investment funds like Hashed (early angel investors in ICON)
Whitepaper- uses proper referencing from notable consultancy reports which is also very cohesive and coherent.
Funds- Very well documented distribution and use of funds
-Use of blockchain - Storage/database which is a legitimate use (virtual database on the blockchain where the transaction data is generated and uploaded by consumers)
Data/offline retail is a large addressable industry - "Traditional brick-and-mortar retail is a $25 trillion industry"
-Strong marketing/design - Can be seen throughout social media content. Clearly lays out team and investors. Gives confidence that this is a serious project
Hardcap: private sale raised 33k ETH and the hardcap is 48k eth.see more
|MMCrypto||5/7 — //|
Content Monetization and Distribution
starts 24 Jun
Peer-to-peer real estate platform and Tokenized Ownership
starts 24 Jun
Cloud Application Marketplace
starts 24 Jun
starts 24 Jun