The experience layer of the decentralized internet. Cardstack is an open-source framework and consensus protocol that makes blockchains usable and scalable for the mass market, creating a decentralized software ecosystem that can challenge today’s digital superpowers.
The first native multi-chain system that supports EVM in the world. Making large-scale block-chain applications possible.
A Scalable and Universal Cross-ledger Protocol Designed for Business.
The Overledger is the platform on which MApps (multi-chain decentralized applications) and Treaty Contracts (Multi-chain Smart Contracts) will run. Quant Network will provide the means for Enterprise and developers to create applications to interact across blockchains using a Software Development Kit (SDK).
If the token metrics are the same, then I’m passing on it.
I’m not investing in the Cardstack, but just because right now I’m being very conservative with my investments. Although Cardstack was getting 87 on my sheet, I’m really only investing in projects I am super excited.
Interesting project, but they are kind of greedy: 35 million is too much for blockchain service .
13-May. Sergey: The project is interesting. I am not going to participate. The sale is held through Bitcoin Suisse platform and I don`t like it.
1. It is a prepared project that has been under development since 2014. A lot of documentation and code can confirm that much development has been completed. (Tally protocol, etc.)
2. A project that can transform the ecosystem of an app based on blockchains through a multi-layered structure.
3. MVPs and tests that are easy to use right away are available. There are a lot of developers.
A complementary point
1. Since the target is huge, it is likely to be a somewhat long-term investment.
2. The list of institutional investors was not disclosed.
3. Competition with existing industries will not be easy.