Blockchain Scalability Network
Average rating : HIGH
bloXroute resolves the information propagation bottleneck, allowing all nodes to maintain the consensus over the state of the blockchain, even when mining thousands of transactions per second, on-chain.
|Crowd-sale:||TBA - ...||NOT STARTED|
|Ticker:||BLXR||Available for token sale:|
|Token type:||ERC20||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
What I like:
- Infrastructure project that addresses scalability for all blockchains, complementary to other scaling projects – only project that operates at the network layer
- Exceptional technical team, proven with the creation of Falcon, guided by Emin Gün Sirer
- The network collects fees from blockchain it helps scale and sends 50% of those to a reserve, which acts like a crypto index fund.
What I dislike:
- No MVP release date announced yet
- Open Source code could prompt several copy-cat networks to appear overnight
Overall, I love it. bloXroute acts as an up to 1.000x accelerator for any blockchain, at a surcharge of only 10% of the regular fees used. If this is executed as envisioned, the adoption will be very fast and benefits will be immediate for the entire blockchain community. This project has the potential to be transformational for the entire blockchain space, and until competitors will appear or the entire blockchain tech will evolve so as to make it redundant, bloXroute will likely be used by virtually every blockchain, just as Akamai was used by virtually every website when it launched.
|Joel - Crypto Engine||83|