Average rating : HIGH
Performance, Privacy & Usability for Every Blockchain.
|Private-sale:||ENDED||0 / 0 raised|
|Pre-sale:||-||ENDED||$0/ $0 raised|
|Crowd-sale:||TBA||NOT STARTED||$0/ $0 raised|
Raised: 0 of 22,500,000USD ( 0%)
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:||40%|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||no info / no info|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:||0.015USD|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. TAXA seeks scalability, privacy, reliability and development potential as core functions. Middleware that can reduce existing bottlenecks in a block chain.
2. Taxa has developed a consensus algorithm derived from PBFT to mute fault nodes and ensure network availability.
3. Strong investor background including Amino, FBG, Ripple.
A complementary point
1. Specific schedules, token matrices, etc. are not yet available to the public.
2. It is not enough to judge because prototype or Github is not released.see more