Average rating : MEDIUM
A Scalable and Universal Cross-ledger Protocol Designed for Business.
|Pre-sale:||NO INFO||10,000,000 / 10,000,000 USD raised|
|Crowd-sale:||15 Jun - 16 Jun||ENDED|
Raised: 15,000,000 of 15,000,000USD ( 100%)
|Ticker:||OLT||Available for token sale:||35|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ 25|
|Prototype:||No||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:||20 ETH / 300 ETH|
|Team:||7 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Canada||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:||0.1 ETH / TBA|
|Company residence:||Canada||Cant participate:|
5-Apr. OneLedger is rated as a TOP by “spreadsheeters”, but personally I rated it as Medium interest. A lot of hype is surrounding the project, however there is no value – that is why this hype is made-up. We didn`t like the fact that everybody started to shill OneLedger and we skipped the project.
23-May. Sergey: I think it is a medium project. Link
30-May. Sergey: It is Medium, but it is because I have not reevaluated it yet. It might be high.see more
With little product development to show and the absence of any significant indicators on the business front, OneLedger remains a highly speculative project at the moment. Still, the OneLedger team and concept merit attention and we will continue to monitor the progress of this ICO.see more
We have deducted some points because of the absence of prototype, lack of publicity , and the high level of industry saturation.see more
23-March. It's not something that I'm looking for as a long-term position, but it is something that I can definitely recognize to be to be undervalued at this valuation. (15M)see more
2-May. No MVP is a concern and project may loose hype soon. Advisiors and polymath partnership looks convincing. Will buy on exchange later if I find project convincing.see more
1. It is anticipated that product will be in great demand to help companies easily build block chains and perform cross-chain functions.
2. Even for businesses that have a very large plan for identity verification, plug-in installation and market formation.
3. It is great idea to create an ecosystem by building protocols beyond simple solution programs.
A complementary point
1. The roadmap is slow and the code is not available on GitHub. MVP does not exist either.
2. A supplementary explanation of how the existing company's erp system and OneLedger's API will be compatible is needed. The competition will be intense when the existing IT companies will show similar solutions.
3. There is a possibility that the price increase momentum will not happen in 2018, so it is OK to buy in the future.see more
( No MVP / Tester )https://oneledger.io
-Strong Team -
FOUNDER & CEO https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-cao-ab217014/
David is the Founder and CEO of OneLedger. With over 3 years of blockchain experience and over 10 years of enterprise architect experience, David worked on a magnitude of technical projects for several Fortune 500 enterprises.
Alex is a pioneer in the fintech and entrepreneurial space. He is the Founder and CEO of Trust 2 Pay, and former CTO of PRESTO where he led the creation of innovative industry engagement programs in support of the 10-year business model roadmap contributing to an estimated value of $200M+ over five years
Stephen is a senior software developer and a subject-matter expert in distributed application innovation. He is a former senior consultant for Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank. He also worked in IBM and Microsoft.
- Use case - An industry leading inter operable blockchain platform is the natural succession to having leading payment (bitcoin), smart contracts (ethereum) blockchains. Furthermore to ensure the integration of the multitude of current blockchain projects/protocols
-Reasonable Hardcap and Attractive token metrics - $15m hardcap with c. 35% for public sale, other token allocations are subject to lockups and vesting periods more details on Token Allocation section.
-Detailed whitepaper and planning - displaying both description of technical architecture, project use cases(some of these such as "transparency and traceability of process through tagging of business flows" and " asset identification and transparent flow such as asset registration, donation process" are relevant to all blockchain protocols).see more
|CrushCrypto||Neutral / Good|
|MMCrypto||5/7 — //|
|Hacked||7 out of 10|
|Midgard Research||6.5 out of 10|