Internet free from surveillance and censorship
Average rating : MEDIUM
nCent Labs is a Stanford University spinout blockchain research and development company. We are focused on building novel, protocol-level technologies that help people connect more efficiently. Our core belief is that you have the right to own the value of the networks you create. We invite you to connect with us and support our mission to build a fairer and freer decentralized internet!
|Crowd-sale:||TBA - ...||ENDED|
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||380B · Cambridge Avenue · Palo Alto, CA 94306||Cant participate:|
1. Distributed Internet. Their introduction "We invite you to connect with us and support our mission to build a fairer and freer decentralized internet!"
2. A strong team from Stanford University, from a global company
3. Strong supporters: metastable, Sequoia, naval ravissant etc
A complementary point
1. No specific schedule or token has been published yet.
2. Similar projects are emerging.see more