Security Protocol for the IOT
Average rating : HIGH
MXC is the pioneer IoT Cryptocurrency. Using the MXProtocol we’ve redefined the world of IoT data, enabling secure, vastly scalable, lightning fast transactions.
|Crowd-sale:||01 Oct - 22 Oct||ENDED|
Raised: 2,400,000 of 24,000,000USD ( 10%)
|Ticker:||MXC||Available for token sale:||40|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||6 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
● MXC allows for a decentralized data exchange combining LPWAN technology and blockchain. The protocol facilitates exchange between devices in range or over internet where the sensors collect data from devices and send to a gateway.
● Token utility: pay for network usage and receive payments from selling data and services. Long roadmap but with first Anti-collision module already in Q4, followed by Smart Bidding and Inter-Chain Data Market. Hardware prototype already exists produced by MatchX - working company with an existing user base founded by MXC CEO Sheen Xin Hu. MXC will enable monetizing this tech and as a protocol can build on top of any permissionless blockchain including IOTA and Stellar.
● Team has experience in hardware engineering, LPWAN for industries and business development. Fenbushi and Draper already invested and partnerships with Polkadot, Quarkchain and Vechain have been established. The partnerships should help, as the core team is lacking in blockchain experience at the moment (but is hiring more devs). Additionally, the presentation of the project on the website and in the official documents is lacking - but we hope it improves as the mainsale approaches.
● Presale locks are very long, so the circulating supply should be very low after listing which should reflect very well on opening token price.
● Opening rating at 80.1% but this will probably increase with more community excitement, improving market and quality hires.
Passing on Perlin, Origo, and Machine Exchange Coin for not having all-star teams (2+ all-stars) in my opinion.see more
This project could be next IOTA or bigger as Top Institutions, and VCs are backing the project. While there may be no MVP and roadmap may look long, but the team certainly is sound and looks capable enough to execute the plan.see more
Machine Exchange Coin is a data marketplace for IoT gathered things which seems to be a solid project for the long-term. Passive income possibilities and IPWAN as a high potential technology could smooth the way to success. The investment of Fenbushi displays VC demand and shows that the project has already gathered international interest. The blockchain data marketplace sector is very saturated and the recently success of such data marketplaces stayed below the expectations.see more