The first native multi-chain system that supports EVM in the world. Making large-scale block-chain applications possible.
The experience layer of the decentralized internet. Cardstack is an open-source framework and consensus protocol that makes blockchains usable and scalable for the mass market, creating a decentralized software ecosystem that can challenge today’s digital superpowers.
Overall, we like both the flipping and long-term potential of the ICO. Our thoughts on buying the tokens for flipping and investing for the long term are as follows:
Good. There are very few blockchain projects with a functioning product on the Ethereum mainnet. Partly because of this reason, the project was able to complete the presale and raise $23.5 million in around one week. There will be $2 million available in the crowdsale. As such, this project should have plenty of unmet demand.
For long-term holding
Good. Should dApps become mainstream, we believe Essentia will be one of the major platforms to benefit from the trend.
In addition, the masternode mechanism encourages token holders to stake ESS tokens, reducing the velocity of the tokens which in turn increase the scarcity of it.
1. Identity management data management framework, which is actually MVP. The roadmap is fast.
2. It has complied with European GDPR certification standards and has contracts with the Finnish and Dutch national authorities.
3. The hard cap is not very large. A project involving kenetic.
A complementary point
1. It is a project that belongs to the Red Ocean. Nobody knows who will be the last winner. Large companies are also entering this field.
2. It is still MOU with the customer and a definite agreement should be observed.
3. It's a project that has not been publicized yet.