Average rating : MEDIUM
DREP Foundation aims to provide a decentralised reputation protocol that empowers existing Internet platforms to unleash its reputation value and achieve the interconnectedness of reputation data in the Internet community.
|Pre-sale:||NO INFO||9,200,000 / 9,200,000 USD raised|
|Crowd-sale:||01 Aug - 06 Aug||ENDED|
Raised: 19,800,000 of 19,800,000USD ( 100%)
|Ticker:||DREP||Available for token sale:||30|
|Token type:||ERC20||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||ETH||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||30 / 10|
|Prototype:||YES||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||10 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. Projects related to reputation measurement and analysis. Somewhat new project.
2. It is expected to be a great help for companies that need an idea of reputation
3. It has a fast roadmap to start partial commercialization in October this year. A thoroughly written plan.
A complementary point
1. A structure in which partnership with other companies is essential. The actual partnership is not public yet.
2. Poor roadmap.
3. Strong institutional investors are yet to be seen.see more
● A decentralized reputation ecosystem comprising of a public chain, a reputation-based protocol and the tools for Internet platforms to leverage its power.
● Strong partnerships include QuarkChain, Patrick Dai of Qtum and an upcoming hyped project we cannot disclose. Founders have experience working in Google, Qtum, Microsoft and in Fintech.
● Exchange listing is actually given as an event in the roadmap, and should happen in late June.
The DREP ICO aims to build an entirely new, layered blockchain architecture from the bottom up, based on a multi-token system. Once this architecture is ready, the focus will turn to building a network of integrated online platforms into an ecosystem where reputation is the core commodity.
For a project of such scope, there isn’t much evidence in the way of product development, interest from enterprise partners, or even a clear outline as to how project milestones will be accomplished to support the value proposition. Underlying all these factors, the concept of a reputation-based token system remains unsubstantiated.
We are not going to participate in the DREP ICO.see more
|MMCrypto||5/7 — //|