DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.
DataBroker DAO is working to make IoT sensor data more accessible and easier to monetize outside of internal systems. The team is doing so by creating a platform in which sensor owners can sell data to buyers through gateway operators. This creates economic value through a primary data market as well as a secondary market in which buyers resell data that they enhance.
Although the team is short on IoT experience, they have the support of Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, an early cryptocurrency supporter. With the endless amount of data the IoT sensors collect, DataBroker DAO could be a financial gold mine.
1. A new field called IOT sensor market. Since there are few competitors, they can take a relatively preemptive effect.
2. It is supported by a large company called Overstock. With the support of big e-commerce companies, they can quickly enter the market and their roadmap is fast.
3. Hard cap is relatively small, so you can expect a price increase.
A complementary point
1. Marketing is not very strong.
2. The bonus rate will vary depending on the stage of sale, so there is a possibility of price dump to occur in the early stages.
3. It is a long-term investment because the price rise momentum can occur only if the market is actually formed.