Marketplace for IoT sensor data
Average rating : MEDIUM
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.
|Private-sale:||ENDED||0 / 0 raised|
|Pre-sale:||19 Mar -||ENDED||$0/ $0 raised|
|Crowd-sale:||26 Apr||ENDED||$0/ $0 raised|
Raised: 0 of 10,400,000USD ( 0%)
|Ticker:||DTX||Available for token sale:||%|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||no info / no info|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ 50 %|
|Prototype:||YES||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:||10ETH /|
|Team:||13 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. A new field called IOT sensor market. Since there are few competitors, they can take a relatively preemptive effect.
2. It is supported by a large company called Overstock. With the support of big e-commerce companies, they can quickly enter the market and their roadmap is fast.
3. Hard cap is relatively small, so you can expect a price increase.
A complementary point
1. Marketing is not very strong.
2. The bonus rate will vary depending on the stage of sale, so there is a possibility of price dump to occur in the early stages.
3. It is a long-term investment because the price rise momentum can occur only if the market is actually formed.see more