The Thrive Labs Team is launching a revolutionary Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace that breaks up Google’s AdWords monopoly.
A Global Digital Advertising Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain.
1. The ICO which is performed by a company that has been successful in the advertising analysis industry in the Korean market.
2. A good white paper that is very sophisticated in its efforts to remove abusers and get the right data, unlike general advertising services.
3. There are more than 10 developers and they have a fast road map. A team that focuses on technology.
A complementary point
1. Empirically, there are not many successful cases of advertising-related ico.
2. Given only a small amount of compensation, securing personal information may become difficult.
3. They need to worry about how to attract the main consumer groups, women in their 20s and 30s, into the ecosystem.
30-May. Alexey: We like the project, we are watching it.
Sergey: It is on our radar. Link
Airbloc Protocol is a decentralized data marketplace where individuals would be able to monetize their data, and enterprises would advertisers would be able to buy these data to conduct business intelligence, risk mitigation and targeted marketing campaigns for higher ROIs.
Airbloc advantage to it's peers
Unlike other data monetization ICOs that would require users to download their native application, with Airbloc's SDK that functions like a protocol layer, users do not have to download and install the Airbloc's App to become part of the ecosystem. They can continue using existing applications and become part of Airbloc's ecosystem easily.
The protocol layer via the SDK can be easily integrated on top of existing applications. Say an application has 30m users beneath it and it installs 30m users, instantly 30m users would be onboarded into Airbloc's ecosystem.
This guarantees infinite scalability and extensibility unlike other projects.
Airbloc’s proprietary SDK has already been stress tested by over 40,000,000 mobile devices in Korea, equivalent to 2/3 of the total mobile population device. It also guarantees easy onboarding and simple deployment.
Airbloc Protocol is a Reverse ICO supported by a strong parent company ab180 that specialises in big data analytics and digital advertising. ab180 is trusted by leading enterprises in Korea such as eBay Korea, GS Shop (the largest online e-commerce platform), Woowa Brothers (number 1 food delivery service in Korea) and many more.
Strong Partnerships - Even before the ICO ended, leading enterprises in Korea such as GS SHOP has already expressed interest in buying data off Airbloc's Data Marketplace.
Team: Good with vast experience in top reputable organizations in Korea. CEO and CTO were awarded top software developers in South Korea by the South Korean government.
MVP: Yes. Looks good.
Team: Above average. Good communication.
Customer/tester: Yes. Existing protocol already in use on millions of devices.
Planning: Could be better, more detailed, but seems fair.
Hardcap: Not bad. $15m.
Terms/spelling: Yes, excellent documentation