Average rating : HIGH
A new architecture for a high-performance blockchain.
|Crowd-sale:||TBA - ...||NOT STARTED|
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:|
|Token type:||OWN WALLET||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||ETH, BTC||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||NO||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||12 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||USA||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||USA||Cant participate:|
Token distribution and partnerships q1 2019, so the tokens are over a year away, that's not a good sign already. All right, I mean an all-star team, I think I heard somebody saying that they had a long lock up as well and I mean it could be a good project, but I'm not really for projects with the long lock up. I definitely keep my eye on this, it's definitely worth adding to the watch list I'll have to do more homework on this.see more
1. Blockchain that maximizes scalability. They conducted a test net last February and have a relatively fast roadmap.
2. A model that supplements HashGraph. Stanford University's "Verifiable Delay Function" model has actually been implemented.
3. A blockchain, but relatively undervalued, included in the future of the `` blockchain scalability '' conference in California.
A complementary point
1. The highly scalable blockchain sphere is saturated with competitors.
2. Institutional investment have not yet participated in the sale.
3. There is no concrete token sale plan.see more