06 Mar 202416:52
Project update
Crypto Events Recap, March 5-6

Crypto Events Recap, March 5-6


Released a voting platform incentivizing voters with launchpad fees from previous and upcoming launchpad projects.


Ethena Labs has integrated with Injective, marking its first expansion outside of the Ethereum ecosystem.

Citizen Conflict

Finished the distribution of 20% of the pre-TGE QORPO total airdrop. The remaining 80% of the airdrop will be distributed over the next four months.


Launched a decentralized computing service provider called Fetch Compute following a $100M investment in Fetch's infrastructure.

IO Research

An AI-focused blockchain startup, has secured $30M in a Series A funding round led by Hack VC.


Joins forces with MetaMask to offer “Revolut Ramp,” the direct crypto purchase into MetaMask wallets.


Announced the upcoming launch of in-game tournaments that will start from April 1st.


Cross-chain decentralized exchange has been hacked for over $8M (~7.7M WOO).


Spain has banned Sam Altman's Worldcoin for up to three months amid perceived privacy.


Raised $11.5M in a Seed funding round co-led by NFX and Wing VC.


Announced plans to petition the court to liquidate Multichain Foundation to recover missing assets.

Aark Digital

Teamed up with ether.fі, a liquid restaking protocol with over $2B in TVL.