Decentralized video streaming
Average rating : MEDIUM
The VideoCoin Network is a decentralized video platform that is redefining the process of creating, storing and distributing video content. We are revolutionizing the massive video services market and we want you to be part of it.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Our official airdrop news is coming soon! You are eligible for the airdrop if you are in the Telegram channel!
|Pre-sale:||02 Jan - 11 May||ENDED||50,000,000 / 50,000,000 USD raised|
|Crowd-sale:||12 May - 16 May||ENDED|
Raised: 50,000,000 of 50,000,000USD ( 100%)
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:||12|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ up to 100|
|Prototype:||No||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
7 Mar: I like the project, I just don’t like the large bonus they gave, somebody told me (about) 100 percent bonus, actually not sure if that’s been verified, but I do know 80 percent has been confirmed, right, with no lockup. I’m okay with large bonuses, I know people have to be rewarded for being early that’s not the problem, the problem is when they have no lock-up and they can just go on exchanges and dump and that’s then it’s not cool.
27 Feb: VideoCoin is a great project guys, I have it as 87% but I’m not touching it cause, I’ve been told but not verified that some people got 100 percent bonus so that is going dump. 100 percent bonus with no lock-up. I don’t touch any project with more than 50 percent without lock up. That would dump straight to hell right yeah so not gonna be touching that anytime soon.see more
1. The business that is led by the famous entrepreneur in Silicon Valley is a big deal.
2. It is a service that builds traffic as distributed compensation system, not simple compensation system service in the video industry. It's specialized in video traffic, which means few competitors.
3. It is one of the few ICOs that can raise hard cap with institutional investment alone.
A complementary point
1. Videocoin competitors are likely to be YouTube or AWS. It is anticipated that there will be considerable difficulties in getting to market through the niche market. In order for the service to be stable, many members are required to participate.
2. Tokenomic is opaque. Many institutional investors have participated, but for individual investors it can be quite unfair because Videocoin do not open the bonus percentage of private sales.
3. The contents have not yet come up in the github and the specific mvp is not up yet. The roadmap is slow.see more