Directed Acylic Graph (DAG)
Average rating : HIGH
Perlin is a highly scalable, PoS smart contract platform that achieves throughput of 31,000+ TPS and consistently has 0 to 4 second time to finality, all of which is made possible by Wavelet, a DAG-based probabilistic consensus mechanism.
Perlin has a leaderless PoS protocol which does not use committees or delegation, thereby ensuring the security properties of bitcoin but speeds comparable to private chains.
Perlin is pursuing several adoption strategies but is currently focused on the $US 11 Trillion international trade market with its distribution partners such as the International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and others.
|Crowd-sale:||ENDED -||ENDED||6,700,000 /6,700,000 USD raised|
Raised: 52,950,000 of 52,950,000USD ( 100%)
|Ticker:||PERL||Available for token sale:||8.38|
|Token type:||ERC20||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||BNB||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||YES||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||13 persons||Crowd-sale token price:||0.07743 USD|
|Team residence:||INTERNATIONAL||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:||50 USD / 500 USD|
|Company residence:||Singapore, New York, Sydney and Hong Kong||Cant participate:|
1. Distributed computing platform based on Dag and using a consensus approach called Avalanche consensus. This new consensus approach is based on high scalability and transaction. Initial test results showed 1600+ tps on 2000 nodes.
2. The Perlin network accesses underutilized computing power such as mobile phones to quantify the available resources of each participant.
3. The low cost of the Perlin Network allows computing power to be used by startups, researchers, and other small businesses.
A complementary point
1. No specific schedule or token has been published yet.
2. Dag, distributed computing projects have many similar projects. And there is a need to have many miners.
3. Additional information about team members and investors is not disclosed.see more
On a fundamental level, the Perlin ICO is solid across the board. WIth both a cutting-edge DAG protocol and innovative decentralized computing platform all in one package, there is more than one path to success for the Perlin ICO. The outstanding team and product together comprise a project that could very well set a new precedent for adoption and scale in the cryptospace.see more
Passing on Perlin, Origo, and Machine Exchange Coin for not having all-star teams (2+ all-stars) in my opinion.see more
Overall, for the reasons listed, Picolo affirms its rating on Perlin Network:
• An innovative idea that bootstraps several mechanisms on top of the Avalanche protocol that is unique from its competitors
• An all-star team with a substantial reputation in developing successful blockchain projects
• Backed by a panel of strategic investors with an established track record
• The project satisfies both prongs of a need and an opportunity in a growing market segmentsee more