Directed Acylic Graph (DAG)
Average rating : HIGH
High-throughput privacy-preserving compute network.
|Crowd-sale:||TBA - ...||NOT STARTED|
Raised: 47,000,000 USD
|Ticker:||Available for token sale:|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
1. Distributed computing platform based on Dag and using a consensus approach called Avalanche consensus. This new consensus approach is based on high scalability and transaction. Initial test results showed 1600+ tps on 2000 nodes.
2. The Perlin network accesses underutilized computing power such as mobile phones to quantify the available resources of each participant.
3. The low cost of the Perlin Network allows computing power to be used by startups, researchers, and other small businesses.
A complementary point
1. No specific schedule or token has been published yet.
2. Dag, distributed computing projects have many similar projects. And there is a need to have many miners.
3. Additional information about team members and investors is not disclosed.see more
On a fundamental level, the Perlin ICO is solid across the board. WIth both a cutting-edge DAG protocol and innovative decentralized computing platform all in one package, there is more than one path to success for the Perlin ICO. The outstanding team and product together comprise a project that could very well set a new precedent for adoption and scale in the cryptospace.see more
Passing on Perlin, Origo, and Machine Exchange Coin for not having all-star teams (2+ all-stars) in my opinion.see more
Overall, for the reasons listed, Picolo affirms its rating on Perlin Network:
• An innovative idea that bootstraps several mechanisms on top of the Avalanche protocol that is unique from its competitors
• An all-star team with a substantial reputation in developing successful blockchain projects
• Backed by a panel of strategic investors with an established track record
• The project satisfies both prongs of a need and an opportunity in a growing market segmentsee more