Payment infrastructure for applications
Average rating : MEDIUM
The first blockchain payments infrastructure for applications.
IMPORTANT NOTES: OPEN hardcap to be reached in pre-sale. We will be organizing an airdrop targeted at our early supporters.
|Pre-sale:||01 Apr - 17 Apr||ENDED|
|Crowd-sale:||17 Apr - 18 Apr||ENDED|
Raised: 18,000,000 of 18,000,000USD ( 100%)
|Ticker:||OPEN||Available for token sale:||50|
|Token type:||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Yes||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||14 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||N/A||Cant participate:|
The project is backed by a capable team with some prominent advisors on the board. Hype is rather high, but the hard cap is going to be reached through the pre-sale. The team is delivering in accordance with the roadmap and has already presented its MVP 2.0. The project is planning to operate in the application payment niche and does not have direct, decentralized competitors. The only concern we have is its 3% transaction fee, which is rather high and out-of-step with the overall tendency to make fees as low as possible.see more
1. A comprehensive framework for cryptographic billing systems is expected to be of significant demand.
2. There is a possibility of enjoying a monopoly position because there are relatively few competitors.
3. It has real MVP and has a fast road map.
A complementary point
1. They must recruit a large pool of developers to win a second-tier company competition.
2. They have to spent more than other ICOs on marketing expenses for their market penetration strategy.
3. It is important to get clients quickly.see more
|CrushCrypto||Neutral / Neutral|
|Midgard Research||7 out of 10|