NuCypher - I liked. I did check out their team, I liked the team, but I think the ICO was already sold out.
Ivan: NuCypher is a top project, we are trying to participate. They are connected to Bluzelle, and the project is backed by a solid team.
Bruce: But they have 2 years lock period.
What are the candidates for very high interest:
Ivan:NKN, Nucypher and Pchain
Has the hype, masternodes and ico is during main net launch.One of the rare icos that choose to launch tokens along with main net. Looking forward to it
We are glad to put NuCypher 9 out of 10. During token sale you will buy already finished product and could take fair stake income. We expect both short-term and long-term growth from NuCypher because of a solid list of their partners and technology advantage. As far as we know, the hard cap will be less than $25M. We did not find any serious dangers, no matter how hard we try. Probably, NuCypher is the best project that you can find on this market now.
NuCypher bring to the table an indispensible component of the decentralized economy. The value added to projects by streamlining the use of encryption services is evident from the number of partners already onboard at this early stage.
While the team has yet to provide the community a roadmap or outline of scaling strategies, the level of transparency and progress to date certainly plays to their favor.
1. It is not uncommon for the BYOK (Bring your own key) service to be based on a blockchain. It is a field in the blue ocean.
2. Open source demonstrations are open to GitHub and a real partnership is being formed quickly.
3. The content of the white paper is good and institutional investors have also invested a lot of money in the nucypher.
A complementary point
1. It is unclear exactly what the roadmap will do at what time.
2. There is a lack of judgment because the exact tokenomic does not come out.
3. It is worth noting how to compete with existing aws or azure.