Data encryption for Dapps
Average rating : HIGH
Privacy layer for distributed systems and decentralized applications. NuCypher KMS helps dApp developers secure their data on the blockchain with decentralized proxy re-encryption as a service.
|Pre-sale:||ENDED||ENDED||4,300,000 / 4,300,000 USD raised|
|Crowd-sale:||TBA -||NOT STARTED|
Raised: 4,300,000 USD
|Ticker:||NKMS||Available for token sale:|
|Token type:||ERC20||Private-sale/pre-sale token price:||/|
|Accepts:||ETH||Private-sale/pre-sale bonus:||no info/ no info|
|Prototype:||Yes||Pre-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Team:||17 persons||Crowd-sale token price:|
|Team residence:||INTERNATIONAL||Crowd-sale min/max personal cap:|
|Company residence:||Cant participate:|
Ivan: NuCypher is a top project, we are trying to participate. They are connected to Bluzelle, and the project is backed by a solid team.
Bruce: But they have 2 years lock period.
What are the candidates for very high interest:
Ivan:NKN, Nucypher and Pchainsee more
We are glad to put NuCypher 9 out of 10. During token sale you will buy already finished product and could take fair stake income. We expect both short-term and long-term growth from NuCypher because of a solid list of their partners and technology advantage. As far as we know, the hard cap will be less than $25M. We did not find any serious dangers, no matter how hard we try. Probably, NuCypher is the best project that you can find on this market now.see more
NuCypher bring to the table an indispensible component of the decentralized economy. The value added to projects by streamlining the use of encryption services is evident from the number of partners already onboard at this early stage.
While the team has yet to provide the community a roadmap or outline of scaling strategies, the level of transparency and progress to date certainly plays to their favor.see more
1. It is not uncommon for the BYOK (Bring your own key) service to be based on a blockchain. It is a field in the blue ocean.
2. Open source demonstrations are open to GitHub and a real partnership is being formed quickly.
3. The content of the white paper is good and institutional investors have also invested a lot of money in the nucypher.
A complementary point
1. It is unclear exactly what the roadmap will do at what time.
2. There is a lack of judgment because the exact tokenomic does not come out.
3. It is worth noting how to compete with existing aws or azure.see more
|Joel - Crypto Engine||A|
|Midgard Research||9 out of 10|
Peer-to-peer real estate platform and Tokenized Ownership
Cloud Application Marketplace
Database platform and decentralized market intelligence