HOPR Network has recently released the first local testnet version of HOPR. Here the team would like you to test this version, provide feedback and outreach for HOPR.
- macOS, Windows 10 and Ubuntu have been shown to work
- Basic knowledge of command line and NodeJS development environment are helpful but not required
- Download or clone the code from https://github.com/hoprnet/hopr-core and follow the instructions in the README
- Follow the instructions under
Local Testnetfrom the README to send yourself a message from one client to another
- Record a screenshot or video and tweet about you running the HOPR core node and sending a message
- Follow @hoprnet on Twitter and join the HOPR Telegram group so that we know who is who
Proof of action
A tweet showing the proof that you are running the local HOPR testnet, tagging @hoprnet on Twitter!
Things to Note
HOPR team is grateful for any hints of what they can still improve or what was an issue for you. Please send those on our public Telegram channel t.me/hoprnet