24-Apr. Sergey: We are watching Keep Network. Membership in Slack is going to be their whitelist. We are waiting for ICO.
Keep Network is a very promising project, but we deduct points for the absence of a prototype. Moreover, it has two strong competitors: NuCypher has an advantage (easy, fast, and scalable) in the mass customer market, and Enigma is more experienced and has already finished its ICO stage. However, this industry-sector is very promising, and we should wait for the Keep Network demo. For now, then, our verdict is 6 out of 10.
1. Personal data security service based on blockchain is expected to be in demand in the future.
2. Unlike other data storage services, it has a form of off-chain. It seems to have better security.
3. Relatively well-known institutional investors have invested in KEEP, so it can be judged that team verification has been made.
A complementary point
1. Nucypher or Enigma will be the main competitors. The two are already strong enough.
2. No code has been published yet, and no tokensale has been announced.
3. To store personal information through an off-chain, they need as many repositories as possible. They must secure many pools of providers.